Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Little Luxury Doesn't Hurt Once In A While

Every now and then, a little luxury in your life is worth the effort and the cost. It can lift your spirit and help you relax and feel special. There's nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't over do it and mess up your budget.


Well one luxury I enjoy are beautiful bath towels. There's something about getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself in soft, luxurious towels. One set of towels I just got are from Salbakos, and they exude luxury.

The towels are some of the softest I have ever tried and remind me of the ones I got to use at a 5 star spa in San Francisco. Each towel is oversized and measures 30" x 60". They are made from 5% Italian Silk and 95% combed Turkish Cotton spun together into yarns making them super soft and highly absorbent. The towels even have a slight sheen to them from the silk.


Another thing I love about these towels is they are made from eco-friendly, pesticide and harmful chemical free materials. All materials used in manufacturing are Oeko-Tex® and ISO 9001 Certified. Basically that means that the materials go through a long, rigorous testing and quality certification to guarantee they are eco-friendly and safe from chemicals that could harm you or the planet.

The best thing I love about these towels is using them. They seriously are the nicest I have ever owned and I do believe they rival the ones from the spa! I love wrapping myself in them. They are the perfect size and weight to absorb all the moisture to dry off and not feel too heavy while doing so. Plus as you wash them, they become softer.


Although these towels may seem expensive, especially compared to buying towels at a superstore or department store, they really are reasonable when it comes to luxury towels. I priced some online and found the average cost for silk and cotton towels is around $200 per towel. Ouch!! These are a much more price-friendly luxury!

A little spoiling now and then does not hurt and a set of two towels is a very nice way to be spoiled!

You can purchase the set of 2 Salbakos Fine Italian Silk and Combed Turkish Cotton Bath Towels HERE! They come in three colors options, Ivory, Taupe, or White.

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the benefits of luxury Towels. This information really helped me a lot. Great share. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete