Tuesday, August 23, 2016

This Light Is Worth Every Penny That It Costs

It's not often I get super excited about a product, but I can say that this one I an beyond excited and I have used it every single day since it arrived in the mail!


The product I have been using, actually multiple times a day, is the BenQ e-Reading LED Table/Desk Lamp. This is a seriously amazing lamp and we love it!

Let me explain what is so nice about this lamp. It was designed to help you have clearer and more efficient lighting for working on the computer, with a handheld electronic device or with just doing paper work. The design of the lamp is to help spread the light out in a wider area, reducing the glare and disruption of shadows while you work.


Here are some more specifics from the company:
~ A good working, reading and even gaming environment requires sufficient lighting for maximum comfort and productivity. The BenQ e-Reading Lamp's Smile Curve Technology provides an expansive 90cm coverage, allowing 150% more light distribution compared to conventional reading lamps. It evenly illuminates every corner of your space.
~ Reading has never been this sophisticated. With just a single tap on the touch-sensitive control ring, the ambient-light sensor detects and adjusts the brightness of your surroundings, reducing contrast and reflective glare on your screen. This reading lamp gives a "brighter at the sides, darker in the middle" illumination for a more comfortable visual environment.
~ Lighting has a significant impact on one's concentration and productivity. The BenQ e-Reading Lamp can easily be switched according to your preference by simply turning the control knob. Switch to the cool white tones when focusing at work and turn to the warmer tones for casual reading.
~ The BenQ e-Reading Lamp is an extremely versatile dimmable LED desk lamp. The highly flexible arms with ball joints allow multiple custom configurations. Effortlessly adjust it to any position you want. The sturdy base is specially made to ensure the lamp stays in place regardless of the angle. The BenQ e-Reading Lamp also has a sleek and elegant design making it pleasing to the eyes.

Here's a short video that shows what it can do.



I have been impressed with how easy it is to adjust the lighting to exactly what I need to help me work on specific things, whether it be while I am on the computer or working on a craft. The lighting has been vastly improved and I have had much less eye strain.


The light itself is attractive and very well made. The base weighs in at around 10 pounds, so once you place it, it is not going anywhere. You do need to put the light together when it first arrives. This doesn't take long, but you need to be careful to make sure the base is securely attached. With as heavy as it is, the last thing you want to do is pick up the light and have that base fall off and break a toe or two or even your foot.


The arm of the light moves easily and you can adjust it up or down and swivel it too. When I am on the computer it is up and high over the monitor so I can see it and the keyboard easily. When I am working on a craft, I swivel it so the arm can be bent downward to see what I am working on much more easily and for close up work.

The light comes in a variety of colors, Blue, Red, Gold, Green, and Silver, so it would fit with pretty much any decor. Although the light is much more modern looking that I like, I love it for what it has done to help me see much better while I work!

You can purchase the BenQ e-Reading LED Table/Desk Lamp HERE! Fair warning, it is not cheap, but worth every penny!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment