Monday, August 22, 2016

Scruffy Loves His New Bed

I have mentioned multiple times our fur babies. They mean the world to me and I love to spoil them. Well one technically is not mine. He is my son's, but I claim like he is mine. His name is Scruffy and he is a mix between a Chihuahua and a Yorkie. We call him a Chorkie. He's a sweet little guy, maybe 10 pounds on a good day, and loves to cuddle next to me on the couch and on the bed at night.


He also loves having his own little bed and was thrilled when we got to try out this nifty one from StarShine Products. This is the cutest little dog house (or cat) and it also turns in to an open bed.



I love how it can be a little house and then convert to an open bed. It takes just a few seconds to convert. Scruffy prefers it to be an open bed. I think that is because he loves to be able to see what is going on around him all the time. When he is in the house part, he can't see too much. I'll admit, he's nosy and a bit jealous of our other dog, so he wants to see what is going on all the time!!


The whole house/bed is made from quality material that can be washed. I LOVE that! The outside of the house looks like brick and is super cute. I like that it is a darker color because it won't show stains as well. The edges and the cushion on the inside have a faux fur that is really soft. He loves to dig at it (that's the Chihuahua in him) till he gets it exactly like he likes before he will lay down. But he loves it and will doze for a good long time on it. In fact if we are busy and he wants attention we can tell him to get in his bed and he goes straight to it and will wait till we can give him attention.


The front and back of the house have zippers so the flaps can fold down. This makes it nice for storing, washing, or packing to travel with. It is small enough you can put it in a crate too. It has a handle at the top, although I don't think you would be carrying it around a lot.


I think this is stinkin' cute and would recommend it to you! I know our little Scruffy loves it and we have caught the cat using it some too. So it works for both!

You can purchase the StarShine Products Indoor Pet Bed and Luxury Pet House HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete