Sunday, April 10, 2016

Infinite Beauty Is A Stunning Piece of jewelry From Novica

MahavirIn the city of Jaipur, India, there is an artisan who says, "I believe designing jewelry is one of the most creative art forms. One can design an endless amount of jewelry. Each new creation inspires me to create more."

Mahavir specializes in jewelry with semi-precious stones. Each piece he designs come from his heart and he enjoys each step from cutting and faceting the stones to casting the metals to the final piece. "My designs are traditional and contemporary. I am especially proud of my Jaipur line, which features gemstones inlaid upon unique designs that stylistically represent my beloved hometown."

I am fortunate to own a piece of Mahavir's Jaipur line. It is 'Infinite Beauty', a .925 sterling silver necklace with three beautiful cultured freshwater pearls.


This piece of jewelry is so lovely and elegant, yet it has a simplicity that is charming. The design of the silver enhances the pearls, one on top of the other. It hangs form a sterling silver chain in just the right spot on your decollete. What I love is the way this necklace can transition from jeans and a
t-shirt to a dressier outfit in the evening without a problem.


The beautiful workmanship on this necklace is amazing. The silver is highly polished and smooth and encases each pearl in it's own little nest. After wearing this several times over the past week or so, I have been so happy with how it looks and sits on my neck. I have also been thrilled to receive the many compliments on it as well.


This, like all products from Novica, comes with information abut the artist who designed it and the details of the piece, delivered in a decorative gift bag, carefully packaged so it will not get damaged in shipment. It is a piece of jewelry that will last the test of time.

You can purchase the Novica "Infinite Beauty" .925 Sterling Silver and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace HERE! 


This reviewer received the product at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It has a classic look, but it has a modern, unique spin, too. I love so many things on Novica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I find something I love every time I go to the site!

      Delete