Monday, April 11, 2016

1byone Brought Back Some Fun memories For Me With This Turntable

I love it when I can find something that brings back lots of good memories. Just looking at it or using it makes me think of special occasions, people, and simpler times in my life. This is one of those products!


1byone has a Belt-Drive 3-Speed Portable Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers that brings back a lot of fun memories for me and my husband. Many an hour was spent playing records on my old potable turntable. Rick remembers playing records on the families stereo turntable, and both of us have lots of LP's from way back when.



This turntable has all the old familiar bells and whistles. It has the tone arm that moves very smoothly as you lift it and place it on your record. It has the nifty little 45 adapter so you can play all your old 45's.  It has an auto stop control for the tone arm. It has a lock for the tone arm too, so when you carry it around it doesn't flop around in the case and damage the needle. There is a headphone jack, just like the one I used to have way back when so my parents didn't have to hear my loud music. And it will play 33, 45, and 76 RPM records.

I love the retro briefcase look to the turntable too. It is a wooden case with PU leather wrapping. There is a nice handle to carry it around with you and it is really light weight.


But this turntable has some fun updates to it. This turntable will support MP3 players and Mobile Phones Music Playback. It is easy to adapt these to your turntable and the company has provided full instructions to do so.


The sound of this turntable is nice, but it is not very loud even when turned all the way up. I think it would be easy to adapt it to a larger speaker to get more volume if you want, but I like that it does not go up super loud.


Using records on this is so much fun. We have a ton of old LP's from our youth and are enjoying getting to hear them again. There is something about hearing that slight scratchy sound of an old record. This is a very nice turntable and I recommend it to you!

You can purchase the 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Portable Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment