Monday, February 1, 2016

Yep, You Do Need More Than One Kind Of Facial Mask

Recently I was able to try out another really nice Valentia product, and again, I am impressed.

I'm not sure how you feel about this, but for years I thought you only needed one kind of facial mask. You need one that is going to help get of all the extra junk your cleanser can't and that will tighten up pores and rejuvenate your skin. Boy was I wrong!

Your skin can use several kinds of masks and you should use them for specific needs, depending on how you skin is doing. I learned so much by trying out several kinds of masks close together.


The most recent mask I tried was Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask and my face is so much the better for it! It has made a big improvement in how my skin feels overall. Not only does it feel clean and refreshed, it feels youthful and soft and truly hydrated!


Here are some things you should know about the mask:
- Boosts collagen production
- Increases skin radiance
- Reduces fine lines
- Locks in skins moisture
- Reveals softer smoother skin

Even my husband has said something about how my skin has been looking brighter and healthier. For him to notice, well that's a BIG deal!

The product has some fantastic ingredients in it too. Each one is intended to do a specific thing to help your skin feel amazing, like mine!
- Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content and help in the production of collagen and elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines.
 - Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture and plump skin from within.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
- Japanese Green Tea:Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin. - Aloe Vera: This botanical moisturizers skin and fight aging by improving skin firmness.


The mask is a lovely shade of orange and smells so good! I've used some icky smelling masks, and this is so refreshing! You use a nice amount all over your face, avoiding your eyes of course, and leave it on for at least 15 minutes and up to 30 minutes. I noticed a very slight tingling sensation, but it did not hurt by any means! It just made me feel like it was working! Use warm water and a soft cloth to remove it and follow with moisturizer. Believe me, you'll be glad you did! This has to be one of the best masks I have tried.

But like I said, I learned that you should use several kinds. Once in a while you need to detox your skin. Once in a while you need a hydration mask. Once in a while you need an exfoliating mask. I have no problem using all different kinds since I know that with Valentia, my face will feel amazing when I do!

You can purchase Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment