Monday, February 1, 2016

Want A Foot Massage While You Shower?


I asked Lisa if she would like to review a bath mat and I thought she was going to jump out of her skin. She said she really needed one and was thrilled to be able to test one out. The following review is from Lisa.

Great product, awesome timing!

The other day I slide in our shower 3 times and almost lost my balance and fell. I told my husband that we really need something to hold on to or something on the tub floor to keep it from being so slippery. Safety is a big issue and I need to think not only of myself, but my family too.


The very next day I was asked by Lois to try a Non-Slip Anti-Bacterial Wear Resistant Bath Mat Shower Rug from MyHomie. I instantly loved the design and knew my young daughter and husband would too. It has blue whales, bubbles, and waves pictured on it. It's bright and cheery and looks great in the tub.


The bubbled and bumpy texture feels nice when standing on it. It's like getting a mini foot massage while you shower. They say the texture is for reflexology and I believe it. I was absolutely surprised and impressed at the slip resistance too!! It did not budge one bit, nor did I. I felt safe the whole time I was in the shower. I know my family will be safe too.


I also learned the bath mat has Isanti-bacterial treatment which is great. The mat is mildew and mold resistant which makes cleaning a breeze and so simple.

Love this bath mat, and you will too! Oh and they also offer one just like it that has river stone images on the mat.

You can buy a MyHomie Non-Slip Anti-Bacterial Wear Resistant Bath Mat Shower Rug HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment