Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Perfect Small Strainer/Colander To Have

I think you all know how much I love kitchen gadgets and tools. Having good ones is important to me. One I use often is my strainer. It's in my sink all the time!


MagiKüchen has a wonderful strainer and I am so happy to have it now. The strainer is made of an ultra fine 18/8 stainless steel and is 8" in diameter. It's just the right size for rinsing and straining so many things.

To me this size is perfect. I can rinse all kinds of vegetables and strain a large number of thing easily. When I make jam I can strain seeds from the fruit and know that the fine mesh of the strainer will keep all the seeds, even tiny ones, from going through. Since it is stainless steel, it can handle heat really well.


The handle is a nice length too. It helps keep the whole thing balanced when it is full. It is also coated with a silicone or rubber (not sure which) to protect your hands from the heat of anything you might strain and it gives you a good, comfortable grip. It can also be hung up by the handle too.


The strainer has a good ring around the mesh to help hold the strainer in position over a pot. It also has a nice loop that helps with that too. The loop doubles as a hanger to store your strainer. I love having this, since I can place the strainer and have both hands free.


This strainer can be used in pots to help steam vegetables or to even fry things. The stainless steel will hold up to the high temperatures, and the handle will not get too hot to hold. I love that this thing is super versatile and a top quality product!

You can purchase a MagiKüchen Ultra Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainer HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment