Monday, January 18, 2016

A Precious Piece Of Jewelry

Wearing beautiful pieces of jewelry is something I am sure we all love to do. There is something about the way it makes us feel and it truly does complete an entire look. The way the metal shines, the stones gleam, makes you feel special.


NOVICA has a lovely line of jewelry and one piece I absolutely love is the .925 Sterling Silver and Garnet Cross Pendant Necklace called 'Celtic Cross'. This is such a lovely, simple and perfect piece of jewelry for so many looks. You can wear it when you dress up or when you are wearing jeans and a tee shirt.


The cross is 2 3/4" long and 1" wide. It is just the right size to stand out, yet not be overwhelming . It has a 16.25" sterling silver chain with a lobster-claw clasp. The cross is made of .925 sterling silver. As soon as you open the bag it comes in, you can see the beauty of the silver and the craftsmanship. It is polished beautifully and shines like crazy.


The garnet in the center is a lab created stone, and is one of my favorite. My Grandmother wore a lot of garnet jewelry and it makes me think of her. The stone is .40 carats and is set in a way that the back is open. When the light shines through the stone it is beautiful!


I was impressed with the quality of this piece of jewelry and can highly recommend NOVICA to you. I think the only thing I would want to change is to make the chain longer. For me to wear it comfortably I have to add a small extension. It's not a deal breaker, I just wish it was longer.

You can purchase the NOVICA Celtic Gross with Garnet Stone HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment