Tuesday, January 19, 2016

An Eye Cream That Reminds Me Of The Five Star Spa

There's nothing like feeling pampered! And after going to a 5 star spa, I really know what it is like. but finding a product that makes me have that same feeling is not easy.


Valentia is a company that has an amazing skin care line that comes so close to feeling like I am back at that 5 star spa. Recently I was able to try out their True Glow Eye Cream and I am loving it.

The eye cream is supposed to help with the following
~ Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
~ Nourish & hydrate
~ Tighten the under eye area
~ Brighten dark circles
~ Reduce puffiness

I am enjoying how well it keeps the skin around my eyes (above as well as below) soft and looking healthy. It feels amazing going on, as well as having a lovely light fragrance to it. It is refreshing. I have noticed it helping the most with the puffiness I get in my eyelids, which is what I struggle with the most. but it is also tightening the skin under my eye. I can tell from how much less is moving as i put on the cream now compared to when I first got it.


Here is some more from the company about the wonderful ingredients in it that help you so much:
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
- Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
- Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
- Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.

You use the cream on a clean face in the morning and at night. When you use it at night especially, I think it helps the most. You have the benefits of sleep as well as the fantastic ingredients working on your skin all at the same time.

I highly recommend this eye cream to you and think it is worth every penny!

You can purchase the Valntia True Glow Eye Cream HERE!


This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment