Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Perfect Earrings For A Special Woman

This time of year I start really looking ahead to Christmas and start planning things. One thing I like to think about now are the gifts I want to give to family and friends. It's important to me to give gifts that would be something the receiver will love and use. So I think long and hard about it.


One person I plan on giving a special gift to will be receiving this beautiful pair of .925 Sterling Silver Filigree Phoenix Dangle Earrings from Renaissance Jewellery. From the moment I got this pair of earrings I knew who would love them and that they would look amazing with many of her outfits.


The earrings have a beautiful filigree design that is airy and light. You can hardly feel the earrings once you are wearing them. They feel very comfortable and with the long fishhook back, they stay in place without the need of a back. I also like that they come in a lovely gift box with each earring in a separate plastic bag to protect them from scratches or other damage.


The workmanship on these is amazing. They are really well made and have no rings that have tiny gaps in them for the earring to separate over time. They hang off your ear at a comfortable length without being too long or without tangling in your hair. I love how they look and they can work with so many styles and outfits, both dressy and casual. Best thing is, they are extremely affordable!

You can purchase the Renaissance Jewellery .925 Sterling Silver Filigree Phoenix Dangle Earrings HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment