Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Glass Ornaments To Personalize Your Christmas Tree

I know you are not going to want to hear about this, but it's time to think about things you need to make for Christmas. As an avid crafter, I make a lot of gifts for people and since I do, I have plan far ahead to avoid being crazy near the holidays. I certainly don't want to do that.

One thing I do every year for my family and closest friends is make an ornament. I love doing it and it is a special way to let them all know how much they mean to me. And they get to remember each year as they hang up the ornaments from previous years.


Sparkle Style has some wonderful Clear Round Glass Christmas Ornaments that are perfect for making all kinds of ornaments! They come in a set of 12 and each one has it's own little bubble wrap bag to keep it safe and protected. This is great for when you store them from year to year. The set also comes with a microfiber cloth to help polish the glass so they always look nice and shiny and show off how you decorate them. The ornaments are well made and are easy to use as they are or to fill them or paint them or any number of other creative things.


Now for decorating, the ways to use these glass balls is almost limitless. They aren't just for Christmas either. You can use them for all kinds of events and holidays. I've seen them for Valentines, New Years, Birthdays, Easter, and more. One wedding I knew about had a tree of these with an ornament for each guest to take home as a keepsake. Inside was a picture of the bride and groom. Cute idea!

Now to help spur you on here is one I made!


And to spur you on with even more ideas, here is a great site for ideas! 25 Ways To Decorate Clear Glass ornaments. I love a lot of them!! They are all super easy to make and add that nice personal touch to your tree or to your gift giving.

You can purchase the Sparkle Style Clear Round Glass Christmas Ornaments HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment