Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Black Amber, The Newest Fragrance From Enlightened Ambience

I love to burn candles all year long. It just adds a really nice atmosphere to my home. Plus one thing you may not know, burning candles in the summer does not add to the heat in your home, it actually helps reduce humidity. That's a good thing to know.


One company that I have learned to love that makes the best candles is Enlightened Ambience. The candles they make are some of the highest quality I have ever tried out. Each candle is made from top ingredients and has a fragrance that is lasting and just right in how much you can smell it and how long it lasts.


The latest fragrance I got to try out is one of their newest, Black Amber. Let me tell you, this is a fun fragrance and not for wimps. It is semi-woodsy, romantic and has a bit of a sandalwood scent to it. Actually it is kind of hard to describe other than to say, WOW!


What I love about the candles is not just the fragrance. They burn so well. Every single time, they burn evenly. I don't have to fuss adjusting the wick to one side or the other to make sure it burns right. They also last for a long time. I have had mine burn up to 14 hours. That a good amount and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth with them lasting so long.

I can highly recommend these candles to you. They come in a box of 24 an cost just over $1 each. For a quality product like this, that's good!

You can purchase this new Black Amber fragranced candle from Enlightened Ambience HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment