Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Warm Fuzzy Socks To Keep You Warm This Winter!

Hard to believe that winter is not too far away. I struggle with the cold a lot and one of the worst ways is with my feet. If my feet are cold, my whole body is cold!


I was thrilled to be able to try out the MABUA Solid Colors Fuzzy Socks. In fact I was thrilled because there were four and I was going on a special trip with three of my friends and we all get cold feet easily! These socks were going to be perfect.


The socks are well made. They feel amazing to the touch, very, very soft both on the outside and inside. They are super comfortable and they have a nice bit of elastic on the top that keep the socks staying put, but not binding up on you calf leaving a mark or cutting off circulation.


The bottom of the socks has a nice bit of anit-skid grippers that really do help you from sliding around on the floor. I really like that for during the night when I don't turn on a lot of lights and walk across our kitchen or bathroom floors. I'm less likely to slip because of the nice grippers and how well they work. Oh and they do not stand out so much that they feel weird on your feet. It's just enough to prevent slipping and still not bother the bottom of your feet.


All four of us loved the socks. Each one of us was nicely surprised at how comfy they were and how well they kept our feet warm. In fact one of my friends thought they kept her feet a bit too warm.

These would make a great stocking stuffer or gift for many of the women in your life!

You can purchase your own set of four pairs of MABUA Solid Colors Fuzzy Socks HERE!
Or check out their entire website where they have other fantastic clothes to offer as well!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

1 comment:

  1. The Custom Warm Fuzzy Socks are great for keeping kids warm and managing their temperature as they run around indoors on a cold winter day. custom fuzzy socks

    ReplyDelete