Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Spoiling The Ones You Love With A Little Luxury

Have you ever had a family member or good friend that you just did not know what to give them as a gift? Some people are difficult to buy things for. They either don't need anything, are a little picky about the kinds of things they like, or they are quite content with all they have.

What do you give a person like that?

Fields of Lavender Spa

I know one thing I like to turn to is a simple, yet very lovely gift basket with extra special luxuries in it. AmericanGiftBaskets.com is a place where you can find unique and luxurious gift baskets for even the pickiest of people.


I received a lovely basket from them called the Fields of Lavender Spa! Let me tell you, I was impressed right from the moment I opened the box. Inside was a lovely basket filled with a variety of products that will help even the most stressed out person relax, all wrapped up in a beautiful cellophane wrap and tied with a lovely lavender bow. it was very impressive looking.


The things that come with the Fields of Lavender Spa set are:
White slat basket
Tazo Passion tea
Lavender shower gel
Soothing lavender body lotion
Luxurious lavender bath bar
Lacey's toffee cookies

It's everything a woman needs to have a relaxing bath or shower and a scrumptious snack that won't ruin her diet! I know I felt very special receiving mine and I am sure any woman in your life would too.

AmericanGiftBaskets.com carries a variety of baskets that will fill your gift needs for pretty much everyone on your shopping list. They are filled with special luxury products to help the recipient know that they are special to you and worthy of some pampering. There are baskets for young and old, women and men, couples and singles and for every occasion you can think of and a few you never did. Each basket or gift set arrives securely boxed and shipped to the recipient quickly. I think for what you get inside them, they are priced very well too!

I love my gift basket filled with things in my favorite fragrance, lavender! I'm sure anyone you may buy an AmericanGiftBaskets.com gift for will be just as happy as I was!

You can purchase the Fields of Lavender Spa set or any other Gift basket HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment