Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Very Nice Set Of Stainless Steel Measuring Cups For Your Kitchen

I love to bake and have since I was a child. I have very fond memories of making cookies and pies with my Mom and Grandma. It was something I really enjoyed and got good at!


I've mentioned before, that part of being a good cook, is having good tools to work with. It makes the job much more enjoyable and easier! So that is why I really like the Estilo Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set. These are fantastic measuring cups.

The set comes with 6 graduated stainless steel cups; 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and 1 Cup. They stack easily inside of each other so they take up little space in your cupboard or drawer. They all have a small hole on the end of the handle so you can hang them up individually or as a whole group with the small chain included. The measurements are easy to read on the handles in both cups and milliliters.


The handle of each one is nice and wide, which makes it easier to grip them and hold on to them. I like that feature a lot since I have arthritis and smaller, more narrow handles can hurt my hands to hold. The bottoms of each cup are flat which keeps them securely sitting on the counter as you use them The tops of the cups are nice and smooth too, unlike others I have tried that have a funky little folded over lip that can catch bits of the ingredients you are measuring and making them harder to remove the ingredient or to clean.

The outside of the cups are polished and they look great! They are easy to wash either by hand or in the dishwasher! These measuring cups would make a great addition to your own kitchen or to give as a gift for someone.

You can purchase your own Estilo Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment