Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pulsing Away Wrinkles ~ Does It Really Work?



Have you ever thought about all the different ways you can take care of your facial skin? Seriously, think about it for a few seconds. The list is ginormous! You can cleanse, moisturize, exfoliate, plump, detox, massage, use serum, use acids , peels, masks, etc.... The list can go on for a long time! Imagine doing all of them. Phew!!


I like keeping my beauty routine simple. I don't like a lot of gadgets for my face or having to do 8 or 9 steps each day. Simple is wonderful for me! So when the Swiss Ultimate Sonic-Ionic Infusion Wrinkle Eraser arrived in the mail, I had some doubts and was not super thrilled about the idea. But I was willing to give it a try. If something works, I'll keep using it even if it adds to my routine.

The way the Eraser works is pretty simple. It uses gentle, negative-ion, micro-electric pulses to gently 'push' treatments deeper under the skin. What that means is that it vibrates slightly and you place it on your skin and as a result it helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines. How it does that is by increasing circulation which helps feed the skin. So it will also help with dark circles too.


You place the little silver ball end on your skin and then touch any of the area with silver on the handle. That creates and electric connection with the AAA battery and then it gently treats your fine lines and wrinkles.


Now I have been trying it out, but I can't honestly say that it has made much of a difference for me. The box did not come with clear directions. In fact they could not have been less clear for me. They were all in Asian characters which I can't read! So I really had no idea, even after searching online, how long to let the little thing pulse with each use or how many days a week to use it or not use it. So there was a lot of guessing in it for me.

I can say that even though I did not see any real difference in the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and mouth, it did feel good. My face felt relaxed and less tense. So that's a good thing.

Am I saying it won't work for you...nope! It very well may. Like all beauty products, each one works for different people in different ways. That's why there are so many on the market. We don't all respond to the same things the same way.

So if you would like to try out the Swiss Ultimate Sonic-Ionic Infusion Wrinkle Eraser you can purchase your own HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment