Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Some Manly Bling For Your Guy For Father's Day



I live with guys. Sometimes I feel like I am hopelessly outnumbered. Even the dogs are male. So for me, jewelry and bling and anything that is not rough and tough is generally something I have to appreciate on my own (and sometimes followed with gentle teasing from the guys) or I find a friend who would appreciate it too.

That is until now!!


AntlerRings.com sent me the neatest ring for one of my guys to try out. It's the Orange Wild Amber Blaze Camouflage Ring. This is the neatest ring for a guy, especially one who loves the outdoors or likes something that is a little more masculine, although it does come in smaller sizes for women who love those kinds of things too!

For those who Hunt, Fish, and spend time in rural areas of the country, this ring speaks of who you are and then some. This design is a fall lovers dream, with orange oak leaves mixed into the woodland imagery. And it is really a very good looking ring! The colors are beautiful.


The ring is made of surgical grade stainless steel with a comfort fit. It's highly polished, so there are no rough edges on it. You can't go wrong with this beauty!

The site makes it very easy picking out which of the camo designs you want, and they are all nice. They also have an easy way to figure out exactly what size you want too. The sizes run from 7 all the way up to 14, and in half sizes too.

I pretty much knew which one of my guys would like this ring, and I was right. he put it on and I have yet to see him without it! LOL! This is some "bling" we both can enjoy!!

These rings would make a great gift for Father's Day and would arrive in plenty of time for it too! And right now they are on sale! Love that!

You can purchase your own Orange Wild Amber Blaze Camouflage Ring or any of the other designs HERE!

Connect with them to learn about specials and new additions to their product line HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment