Monday, April 6, 2015

Feeling Better With The Help Of Three Wonderful Supplements


 

It's not often that I would tell you to take so many supplements together like I am going to today! But I have been able to try out three different supplements from Island Vibrance and I have been very happy to do so!

The three supplements I have been taking are Raspberry Ketone, Garcinia Cambogia, and Resveratrol. Before I tell you how they have worked in my life, here's some  info about each one you should know!


Raspberry Ketone Benefits include:
- Inhibits fat absorption
- Burns belly fat
- Works for both men and women
- Accelerates weight loss WITHOUT any dieting or exercise
- Helps stabilize blood glucose levels and insulin levels
- Works great for those who want to lose weight ranging from the last 5-10 pounds or much more


Garcinia Cambogia Benefits:
100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract contains an UNRIVALED 75% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) in a ratio PROVEN to quickly allow you to suppress appetite, overcome cravings, block fat production, increase metabolism, enhance serotonin levels and much more. Each 2 capsule serving contains 1500mg Garcinia Cambogia, and 100mg Potassium (to assist in absorption). It is scientifically formulated for optimal absorption so your body can experience the many benefits quickly and efficiently. NO Calcium (makes it NOT work), NO binders, NO fillers, NO artificial ingredients. Gluten Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, No GMOs.


Resveratrol Benfits:
This product is a powerful synergistic anti-oxident that will help you feel and look younger. Our formula is 100% natural with zero fillers and contains Polyphenols which is a compound found in the skin of red grapes as well as some other fruits. This helpful compound is not only great for your overall heath but is also an effective supplement for anti-aging, rejuvination of the skin, anti-acne, and weight loss. It has also been known to help with heart problems, diabetes, and high blood pressure.

I have used Raspberry Ketone and Garcinia Cambogia in the past and have seen good results with them. But I had never combined the two, nor had I ever tried Resveratrol before. Since I have been taking the three twice a day I have seen a significant difference in my appetite and energy levels.

Years ago when I had my small stroke the doctor put me on the lowest dose of blood pressure medicine he could. He said it was just a precaution even though my blood pressure was fine. I have struggled with how I have felt since then. My blood pressure would drop too low and I would get very dizzy and have struggled with vertigo.

Since I have been taking these three supplements my blood pressure has been wonderful. I have stopped taking my prescription (yes it was okayed) and I feel better than I have for a long time. My energy is up, my mood is much better, I don't feel tired all the time, I'm not craving some foods like I used to, I feel less hunger, and I am losing weight, not a lot, but some (1-2 pounds a week).

I can not say that this would work for everyone, and to be honest having to take this many gel caps twice a day (2 Garcinia Cambogia, 2 Resveratrol, and 1 Raspberry Ketone 30 minutes before breakfast and supper), it's just not a lot of fun. I've never been good at taking pills of any kind. but I feel better. On the days I forgot to take them, I sure knew it!

I also am not a doctor and would never tell you to do the same thing I am! If you have any kind of medical condition, check with your doctor before you start taking anything. It could be a very serious thing!!

For me, this has been a wonderful thing and I plan on continuing this regime. It's helping and I feel worlds better!

You can purchase your own Island Vibrance Raspberry Ketone HERE!
You can purchase your own Island Vibrance Garcinia Cambogia HERE!
You can purchase your own Island Vibrance Resveratrol HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment