Monday, April 6, 2015

Pure Affinity Has Helped My Skin Feel More Youthful


I love it when my skin feels fresh and soft. It just gives me an oomph to help me get through my day. May seem a little simple, but even little bits are good in the long run!

Pure Affinity Skincare has a marvelous moisturizer that makes my skin feel wonderful! It's their Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl. I really, really like this moisturizer.


Here are a few things you should know about it:
MATRIXYL 3000 - Contains Peptides which are proven to significantly increases collagen production giving your skin more elasticity, visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles and restoring youthful, stronger skin.

ANTIOXIDANTS - Contains Vitamin C & E, antioxidants that nourish and re-hydrate the skin making it healthier, reducing redness and broken capillaries, and fighting free radicals, enhancing your skin's natural defenses to help reduce future skin damage.

ABSORBED FAST - No more oily feeling skin. Their cream is absorbed quickly into the skin after application giving you a fresher lighter feeling.

PREMIUM QUALITY ASSURED - Their Anti Aging Moisturizer Cream is manufactured to the highest standards in the USA, in an FDA approved facility which does not carry out testing on animals, giving you confidence that you are receiving only the best quality skin care products.


When they say that this moisturizer will give you a fresher, lighter feeling, they are not kidding. It's not an exaggeration by any means! My face has felt amazing every time I have used it. The areas on my face where I tend to have dry patches are looking great and staying that way using this. I have really noticed a difference around my jaw line. Skin that was looking a little too saggy is not now.

Even though this is not an eye cream I have used it on my eyelids. I have really seen a big difference there. Way less sagging and my eyes look brighter because of it. And with the pump bottle, you only get out the amount you need. No waste or using far too much to get the job done.

This is a wonderful moisturizer!

You can purchase your own Pure Affinity Skincare Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment