Saturday, February 2, 2019

Need To Magnify and Illuminate Your Work?

As a crafter, I am always looking for things that help me work more efficiently and that help me do the best I can creating things. Also, as the wife of someone who has limited vision, I am always looking for things that will help my husband see better and more clearly. So when I got the LED Magnifying Lamp by OKOA, I was excited. It is something both of us will use!



The lamp is 21" tall, including the lamp head, and has a flexible gooseneck. It can bend in any direction up or down, side to side, to get the lamp head in just the right position for what you need to see.


I love the clamp base. The light can sit on any flat surface just fine by itself in the weighted base, but you can take it out of the base to have it clamped to the edge of almost any surface. The clamp holds the lamp securely where you put it. My desk has a 1" thick top and the clamp worked really well on it.


Another cool thing about the base of the lamp is a slot to hold your cell phone. You can put your phone on the base and see directions online to do something while actually following along. Very handy!


I was impressed with how well the magnification works. It really does make it easy to see things clearly, and with the lens being as big as it is, you don't have to move what you are working on around to be in just the right place as much.

The lamp comes with a USB cable that you can plug right into your computer or into an adapter to charge in an outlet. The cable is nice and long, so you can adjust it a lot better than some cables that come with electronics. I haven't figured out how long the light stays charged yet, but so far, quite a while!


The light has three levels of brightness, so you can adjust to it your need and your light sensitivity. It's also a pure white light, which helps keep down eye strain. When you are working on a project close up like that. Eye strain can be a serious problem. Having a pure white light makes a big difference. To adjust the light it just takes a small tap on the "switch".

I am super pleased to have this lamp and I know both my husband and I will be using it a lot. We highly recommend it to you!

You can purchase you own LED Magnifying lamp by OKOA HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment