Sunday, February 3, 2019

Looking For An Attractive Way To Dispense Liquid Soap?

I'll admit, I love decorating my house in a country style. To be more exact, colonial would better describe what I love. So I am always on the lookout for things that will fit in my home and not looks so modern.


The O-KIS Glass Soap Dispenser is perfect for my house. It has a simple rustic look to it, imitating a Ball pint canning jar. It's the perfect size for many things from soap to lotion.


The 16 ounce glass jar comes with everything unassembled and very clear and easy to understand directions to assemble it. It took less than a minute to put it together and be ready to use.

I love that it comes with an FDA approved silicone washer to insert in the lid. I have had several other soap dispensers and they did not come with the washer. It really makes a big difference in keeping the soap in the jar where it belongs and from leaking.


The lid is made from stainless steel, which is a really good thing. It will last for  a long time and never rust, unlike my old soap dispenser. The opening in the top is smack, dab in the middle, which helps when using the pump. Since it is centered, the jar doesn't move around as you use the pump.

The pump itself moves freely, yet has a good spring to it. Just the right amount of liquid comes out with each pump and so far it has not clogged up or even come close to clogging.


The jar I got is blue, but the company also offers them in purple and green, so you can choose different colors for different rooms or lotions and soaps. They would work great in the kitchen, bathroom, or your bedroom.


One of these O-KIS Glass Soap Dispenser would work in many homes and add a nice decorative touch to many rooms.

The first jar I ordered arrived broken, but the company very quickly replaced it and the new jar arrived in just 2 days! Excellent service!!

You can purchase the O-KIS Glass Soap Dispenser at a very good price HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment