Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Very Special Gift For A Very Special Young Lady In Your Life

When I was a little girl, one of the things my Mom allowed me to do was look through her jewelry box. I loved looking at her necklaces and trying them on to see how pretty they looked on me. The day I finally got my own jewelry box was very special to me, and of course my Mom made sure I had not only my own necklace for my jewelry box, but a matching bracelet too.


Little girls and young women love to wear jewelry as much, if not more, than adult women. It's something that makes you feel special and dressed up. So I was thrilled to get this sweet necklace from Box-Me-Not Jewelry. The Girl's Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant with Pink and White Crystals comes in a Shell Jewelry Box and is perfect for a young girl, maybe even an older girl.


The necklace has an 18" cable chain with a 2" extension and has a lobster claw clasp. The two seahorses with the pink and white crystals (30 of them in total) form a heart with their tails entwined at the bottom. The heart is approximately 3/4" wide and tall, so it is delicate and works well on a smaller neck. One thing that is really nice to know is that the necklace is nickel and lead free, so it is safe for children to wear (as well as adults).


I love the box the necklace comes in. It is a pink velour box shaped like a clam seashell. The box is perfect for storing the necklace in or after taking the necklace out, storing all kinds of tiny trinkets in. The bottom of the inside of the box is fully lined making it a very special keepsake.


I know if I had received a necklace like this as a young girl, I would have loved it. It would have found a very special place in my dresser drawer of my small jewelry box. I'm pretty sure I would have worn it often. My guess is any young lady you may give it to would do the same thing! This is one special item for any special lady in your life and I can recommend it to you highly!

You can purchase your own Box-Me-Not Jewelry Girl's Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant for that special young lady in your life HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment