Saturday, May 7, 2016

Fantastic Set Of Spoon Rests From Orblue

My husband teases me about being a neat freak sometimes because I am a little obsessive about a few things. One is cleaning messes in the kitchen as you cook. I tend to wash dishes as I am cooking so there is less to do after the meal. I also tend to wipe up the counters and stove a lot while cooking too.


Now you can imagine how much I really like a simple thing like a spoon rest. I really like them a lot since they keep the mess from stirring food in one place. That's why I really like these ORBLUE Flexible Almond-Shaped Silicone Spoon Rests. These things are so handy and having 4 of them is wonderful!


The spoon rests are made of silicone that is FDA approved for use with food, heat resistant, stain resistant, and extra large. They come in a set of 4 in 4 colors, green, blue, red, and orange. The colors are really bright and cheery and I love that the handles have holes in them. You can hang them up when not being used. They are also dishwasher safe too.


These spoon rests will hold even your largest spoons without things dripping off the side of them. The silicone does not give under the weight of the spoons either. They just stay put.


But here is the neat thing. You don't have to use them just as a spoon rest. They are great for a special serving plate for a dessert or special treat. They look cute siting on the table next to the plate and silverware ready to hold a butter knife, a roll, tea bag, special goodie to eat, and more. These spoon rests are really versatile and limited only to your imagination.

I really like these and will be using them for many years to come!

You can purchase the ORBLUE Flexible Almond-Shaped Silicone Spoon Rests HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment