Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dealing With Workout Soreness

Sore muscles is something we all get to deal with, and as we get older or as we do more physical activity, it increases. It's tough to help relive the soreness and to get on with your day when things hurt every time you move.


I was able to try out a pretty nifty thing from Live Infinitely. It's a Muscle Roller Stick. Now this is something new to me, although I have seen them before. So it was interesting to try this out.

The roller stick is about 18" long and has a stainless steel inner core. Each end has an ergonomic grip that is quite comfortable to hold. There are 7 small, floating plastic cylinders that are around the stainless steel that move and roll as you use the stick. I like that they"float", because they adjust to the shape of you body, meaning more of them are touching and helping at the same time.



The whole stick is easy to use and it has been interesting to see how it has helped me do exercises better. When I use it before exercising, I have noticed I can do more and I am not nearly as sore as I used to be. I don't feel worn out or dragging when I am done. The roller stick is supposed to help increase flexibility, stretch your muscles, and increase blood flow, as well as help reduce soreness after a workout. I'm not too sure on all of those things, but decreasing the soreness I am. That has helped.


It comes with an eBook to help you learn how to use it properly and there is a lifetime access to a how-to video collection explaining how to massage your Triceps, IT Bands, Calves, Feet, Neck and any other muscle you can imagine. For someone like me, who had never used one of these before, they were very helpful!

I think this is a great idea. It helps keep you from being really sore after working out and that increases your desire to keep working out. So this is a very good product to have, very motivational.

You can purchase the Live Infinitely Muscle Roller Stick HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment