Friday, December 4, 2015

Help For An Aching Knee!

Ahhhh, getting older is so much fun......said no one I know! LOL! Let's face it, getting older comes with so many little aches and pains it's no fun. But you don't have to be getting older to have aches and pains. They can happen to anyone at any time in their lives.


New Genre Sports has a few things to help with those aches and pains as you heal and deal with them. One of those things is their Knee Support Brace. My husband deals with some achy knees now and then and was willing to test this out for me. Here's what he had to say about it!

This knee brace is supposed to provide support without feeling as tight or restrictive as most knee braces. I tried it on my left knee, which sometimes has minor pain under exertion. The brace fit well and was easy to apply and adjust with the Velcro straps. It did not loosen up with use.
I did not notice that the hole over the kneecap did not make it any more comfortable or cool, but it did simplify verifying that the brace was positioned correctly.
While the brace was relatively comfortable, it didn't feel like it was “uncomfortable” enough – that is, it didn't feel like it was “bracing” anything. I did not notice any difference in how the knee felt or performed while wearing the brace.
I can't say that the brace didn't help, and I may have noticed no difference because when I tested the brace I was only experiencing mild pain, but I really can't say it was helping. My recommendation is that if what you're using seems to be working for you, stick with it; if you're looking for something else because your current brace is annoyingly constricting, this one is worth considering.

He is using the brace, but he still is not sure it is helping a lot. The brace is made from a breathable Neoprene that does help keep your skin from getting really sweaty wearing the brace. Some knee braces are made with materials that will make you sweat and the extra moisture can just cause a whole new mess with an injured knee.


The Velcro is very secure and can be adjusted easily to help it feel comfortable for anyone. Plus the price is right for this brace too!

You can purchase your own New Genre Sports Knee Support Brace HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment