Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Looking For Lasting Pain Relief? Here It Is!

Aches and pains are unfortunately a part of getting older. It just comes with the territory. And trying to relieve those aches and pains is, well, a pain! There are so many product out there that claim to work. And a lot do, but finding just the one you need for your specific ache or pain can be hard, especially if you want to use organic products.


Kerah Lane has a product that I think will help, at least I know it has helped me. Their Organic Herbal Heat Therapy Joint and Muscle Pain Relief Cream is really nice to use and helps a lot.

The cream comes in an 8 oz bottle and it does not take a lot of it to do the job. The cream rubs in fast and absorbs quickly. I noticed it working right away and it lasted for a long time. I have tried other creams that I felt like I had to apply a zillion times a day to keep getting relief. With the Heat Therapy I have not had to do that.

Heat therapy is made with arnica, MSM and specially selected organic oils that are rich in fatty acids that penetrate deep into your sore and achy muscle tissue and joints for lasting relief. My favorite part of the ingredients is organic!


Here is what Heat Therapy can do for you:
~ Helps to relieve sufferers of arthritis, sports injuries, rheumatism, fibromyalgia, strains, bursitis, sciatica, sprains, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, neck, shoulder and back pain, circulatory problems and neuropathy
~ Recommended by health care professionals, massage therapists & consumers around the world.
~ The 'heat' element - gently warms, is sweat and friction activated and great to use pre and post gym or sports workout and as an anti-Iinflammatory.
~ Not only is this therapeutic cream made of natural and organic based ingredients, it is eco-friendly, vegan friendly, has not been tested on animals
~ Can be used as a pre and post sports/workout liniment on problem areas & strains
~ Made in the USA.


I have several trouble spots and was curious if it would help with all of them. Surprisingly it did. It helped with the arthritis I have in my hands, the pain in my knee from a long ago injury, and my back pain. It was very pleasant to use and does not stink like some creams can. What I liked best though was how long it lasted. I did have to apply it several times a day, but not near as many as other creams. I can handle twice a day just fine!

One warning though, make sure you do wash your hands really well after using, or if you put it on your hands do not mess with food, rub you eyes or other sensitive areas. It may not feel so good if you do!

You can purchase your own Kerah Lane Heat Therapy HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment