Friday, August 28, 2015

No More Stinky Dog, Even In The Summer

Have you ever bathed a Newfoundland? Let me tell you about how it goes.....he gets wet, you get wet, and everything else around you gets wet! It starts with the fact that they are big, really big. Then you add a double coat of hair, and that means there is just that much more to wash. Then you add the fact that you have to get in the tub with him to be able to reach all his parts. Then you add the fact that they are big, really big, and what you end up with is a huge chore and mess!!

Maybe it would have been easier to say, it's not easy! So I have to be honest, I don't give our big guy a bath as often as I should. So what do I do???


I found out just recently. I can use Paw Choice Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse! I am soooooo thankful I have this now! It has made a big job much easier for everyone involved.


First, the Dry Shampoo smells amazing! It has a fabulous mango and pomegranate fragrance that is really nice and he actually likes too! We have tried a couple of the wipes and sprays and he tries to run away when I pull them out. So far with the dry shampoo, he has stayed put and enjoyed it. Oh, and the fragrance lasts for several days too, which is really nice! He's a good smelling doggy now!


It is super easy to use. Just squirt out the foam on their coat and massage in. It spreads easily and gets deep into their coat. It helps by not only cleaning their coat, but also the massaging while rubbing it in helps stimulate the circulation in the skin. My Newfie loves having me use this on him. I was very surprised at how far a little of the foam goes too. When we got the bottle, I thought there was no way this small bottle was going to be enough for a big dog like ours. Surprisingly, it goes much farther than I ever thought and you don't have to use as much as you might think.

After you rub in the foam, you let their coat dry. No towels, no hair dryer, and no extra effort needed. Bender's coat looks great when it dries too. I do try to brush him out when it is dry though. I've noticed that the whole massaging process helps loosen hair and it makes brushing him easy. I get lots of loose bits out, which means less falling on my carpet and having to be vacuumed up.

We really like this dry shampoo and think it would work great for any pet owner. It even works on cats, and you know how much fun it is to give them a bath. LOL!

You can purchase some Paw Choice Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse HERE!

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment