Friday, December 12, 2014

InstaNatural Is A Company That Can Help Your Skin From Head To Toe



There is something compelling about a company that you can really trust to give you a good product, especially a product that is nature-based. Knowing the products help you without contributing to your use of harsh chemicals really feels good.

InstaNatural is a company that fits that description really well. This is the second time I have been able to test some of the products and I was not disappointed. (Here is my last review with them.)

The first product I tested this times was the Dead Sea Mud Mask. I have tried similar products and so far they have all be nice. This one is no exception. You apply enough to coat your skin well, allow it to dry, and then remove it with moisture. What I really like is you do not have to apply as much as other companies products. A little goes a long way. Other products like it are primarily for the face. This one works great for your whole body!  Your skin feels soft and supple after using it.


The next product I tried is the Argan Oil Hair Mask. This is something I absolutely love! From the moment I opened the container I was hooked just by the fragrance. It is so refreshing and captivating. It's not heavy or overpowering in any way, just light and enjoyable. I love massaging some into my scalp and then working it out to the end of my hair. Each time I use it my hair is amazingly soft and manageable. I don't use it every time I wash my hair, but sure am tempted because I just love the way my hair feels when it dries. It has a bounce and healthy look to it, and feels amazing!

The next product tested was done by my friend, Lisa, who I introduced a few days ago. She tried it out in hopes that it would help her struggle with eczema on her hands caused by her gluten sensitivity. For the most part she said it didn't last very long and tended to remain feeling oily most of the time. She was primarily using it for her skin, but she said she would give it some more time and focus on aches and pains, as that is another wonderful way to use emu oil. I've tried similar products and had great results for that. 

The last product I tried was the Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I like this version of this serum. Others I have tried have a much heavier fragrance that is a little distracting. This one has little to no fragrance to it. It feels really nice being applied to my face and since I have been using it followed by the Vitamin C Serum I tested before, I have had to use less and less moisturizer. My skin feels supple and smooth. I'm also noticing fewer discolorations and trouble with tiny break-outs like we all get once in a while from a clogged pore or two.

InstaNatural's has a complete line of products for all your skin care needs, from head to toe. All of their products have a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee! How many companies do you know that can say that?


Connect with InstaNatural on their websiteFacebookTwitter, and Google+.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment