Friday, November 14, 2014

InstaNatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum



I love taking care of my skin and I have been blessed to be able to try out a lot of products to help keep my skin feeling fresh, young and healthy.

InstaNatural has a wonderful Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum. When you reach an age over 50 it's not easy to admit that every now and then you get a break out or have some stinky little trouble spots. But here's a hint......everyone gets them! 

The Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum is perfect for helping with those trouble spots as well as keeping the rest of your face feeling and looking wonderful. 


Here are a few facts from the company you should know:
For those that want the power of Vitamin C and Retinol to fight against aging, while also treating acne and hyperpigmentation, our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is the perfect solution for you. The lightweight serum absorbs easily into the skin, delivering 20% Vitamin C and 2.5% Retinol to help reverse the signs of aging by restoring a youthful appearance to the skin. Vitamin C and Retinol helps to combat issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, discoloration, and dry, rough skin. Meanwhile, a combination of Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid soothes irritated skin, treats blemishes. These potent ingredients unclog pores to remove redness and inflammation, resulting in a clearer, brighter complexion while also diminishing signs of aging.
Key Ingredients:  

  • 20% Vitamin C  
  • 3.5% Niacinamide 
  • 2.5% Retinol  
  • 2% Salicylic Acid

I love the fragrance of it, a fresh orange smell that is uplifting and energizing to me. I enjoy that is is a lovely creamy liquid that is easy to apply and does not drip all over the place before you can apply it. It feels great going on your skin too. It does absorb quickly and I recommend using it both in the morning and at night before using any moisturizer, although I have used it just by itself too.


You can see with just one application on the back of my hand how the product works to smooth and nourish the skin. If it does that well on a hand, imagine what it can do for your face. I also think that the price is very reasonable. So many serums cost a fortune and are just not practical for the average budget. InstaNatural has a great product at a great price!


Connect with InstaNatural on their websiteFacebook, Twitter, and Google+, they have a lot of other great products as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment