Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pre-Buy Jan Karon's New Book ~ Somewhere Safe with Someone Good


Jan Karon has been my Mother's favorite author for some time now. She has just loved her books, especially the ones set in Mitford! Each one has been a treasure to her.

I'm sure she would love this one as well! Jan takes us back to Mitford on another wonderful adventure through the fascinating people in that quaint town. 

You can pre-buy the book at your local Family Christian Store or by ordering online HERE!
And according to the listing online be one of the first 150 people to purchase and receive a special copy signed by author Jan Karon! That's pretty neat!

(I received this information as a Family Christian Blogger. Periodically I receive small incentives for sharing on my blog. I am not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment