Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Little Strand Of LED Lights Can Do So Much!



I love decorating for a party! I love decorating for holidays! It's something I grew up with. My Mom was the champion at it!

A super fun and easy way to decorate today is by using lights. I love how special strands of lights can completely change the mood of a room or setting. Using colored ones even enhances it more.

RTGS Products has the neatest sets of light to use for all kinds of decorating. They have a 20 Micro LEDs String Lights set that is super cool!


The set is super tiny and to look at it you would think not much would come from it! The little battery box is 3"x2" and the strand is 7 feet long with 20 lights with a 4" spacing between lights. To look at the strand though, it makes you think it is just a jumble of thin wire. There's no way this could be a 20 LED light strand.


Wrong! It most definitely is and it is super bright! I was surprised at how bright it was. And to be honest I am impressed! Such tiny little lights can do so much in a little space.


The lights that RTGS Products carries come in a variety of colors and lengths. They have 20, 30, 60, and 100 LED strands. The 100 strand comes in Warm Whits only. The 60 and 30 come in Warm White and Cold White. The 20 light strand comes in Warm White, Cold White, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink. It comes with an easy to use on-off switch too.


I love how their site has an awesome Gallery showing you the many ways these lights can be used. I can see these being used at a lot of weddings and baby showers as well as some awesome ideas for Christmas!


This is one little product with big effects and I'm sure you and your family will have fun with them!

You can purchase the lights HERE! I think the price is very reasonable!

Connect with RTGS Products on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest (where they have wonderful decorating ideas!), and Google+.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment