Thursday, June 5, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner WORKS!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

A short while ago I reviewed a product made from Dead Sea Mud (Here). I recently had the chance to use a product that compliments the previous one.

Adovia Mineral Skin Care sent me a bottle of the Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner. I was thrilled to try it out. I loved the shampoo so much I was sure the conditioner would be just as nice.

I was right!


Here are some facts:
  • Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function. 
  • Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
  • Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp. 
  • Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within. 
  • Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
The first time I tried it I read the instructions (always a good thing) and found you only need a very small amount. They recommend about a dime's worth of conditioner. I was a little skeptical about that. It's not very much, how could that do much of anything for my hair and scalp?

Well they are right! You do only need a little bit and it works beautifully! My hair was already doing much better from the shampoo, but now with the conditioner I am ecstatic! My hair stays cleaner longer, is full of a lot more volume than before and is super smooth and silky. I just love the way it feels. You know how you see commercials for shampoo and the models are swinging their hair back and forth and it looks like it feels so good? Well that's what it feels like.

Conditioners I have used in the past have felt heavy and goopy. I just didn't like the way they made my hair feel. Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner does not weigh your hair down. It does not feel goopy. A little goes a long way and I highly recommend it to you! It is worth every penny for the results you get. Even styling my hair was easier. How can you go wrong with that?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment