Monday, June 2, 2014

I'm Washing My Hair With Dead Sea Mud and Loving It! Thanks Adovia!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Having three feet of hair and having a dry scalp is not a great combination. Finding products that work well for my hair and my scalp is not easy. That's why I am thankful for products that can really make a difference in how I care for my hair.

Adovia is such a wonderful company, they have a whole line of really neat products! They sent me a bottle of their Mineral Mud Shampoo. I have always heard some pretty good things about the water from the Dead Sea and especially the mud. Adovia's shampoo has some of the water and the mud in it!


The color of the shampoo is unusual. It's muddy looking! The color is a light charcoal and you kind of have it in your head that it will smell like mud. It doesn't! It smells fresh and clean. The picture above shows pretty much what the color is.

Here is a little info you should know:

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration. You complete satisfaction is guaranteed.

A little of the shampoo goes a long way and I appreciate that a lot being the frugal girl I am. It's gentle on my hair and it really feels good on my scalp. I also don't seem to have to wash my hair as often either. When you have as much as I do, you don't want to wash it any more than really needed. It takes a long time to dry!

When washing my hair I use about a quarter's size amount of shampoo. That's not a lot, but it really does go a long way. When my hair is dry it feels so soft and silky. My husband has noticed it and said it looks like it is healthier that it was before. It's also really easy to manage too. No frizzies or tons of fly-aways, plus it feels stronger. Fewer hairs are falling out. That's a very good thing!

You do need to know that the bottle is not very big and it is not a cheap shampoo. But comparatively, when something works well and you don't have to use a lot of it at one time, I would say it is a good investment in your well-being and the health of your hair and scalp!

I highly recommend Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo to you!

Check out all the the wonderful products Adovia has HERE! By the way, there is a lot of really fascinating information on their site about the ingredients of their products!

Purchase the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo HERE!!

Connect with them on Facebook HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment