Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I Love The Brieftons Chopper, Blender, Slicer & Grater

If you have been reading here for a while, you know I love kitchen gadgets that save me time and energy. Okay, I just love kitchen gadgets pretty much of any kind. But this one is so nice and so easy to use. I love it!


This is the Brieftons Food Chopper, Blender, Slicer & Grater. This is such a nifty thing to have in the kitchen. It can do an awful lot and save a lot of time!


So what is this thing after all. Well, it is a fantastic chopper. The nice thing about it is there are two compartments. You can chop two things at once. Each size holds approximately 3 cups, which a a really good amount to be working with at one time.


The way the chopper works with with the pull handle. As you pull it out and let it go back in, it chops the food with the three blades.
I have the single bowl of this product and use it often. With this one, I am saving so much more time. I can chop onions and celery at the same time. Or if I need a really big batch of onions, I can chop some in both sides.


But it doesn't stop there. There are also mixing blades included. You can mix up dips and sauce really quickly without having to get out your hand mixer or counter mixer. The mixing blades work similar to a whisk, allowing air to move in and through what you are mixing to blend quickly and easily.



What I really like is I can chop something on one side and blend something on the other all at the same time. All done quickly and easily without having to wash  something over and over to get the job done.



But there is more (I think I sound a little like one of those info commercials, LOL!) there is a piece included that turns your chopper into a slicer and grater. It comes with  grater, shredder, julienne, and slicer, as well as a food holder to protect your fingers. Each piece locks in place on top of the bowl securely. I love that the center divider in the chopper comes out giving you plenty of room to grate or slice as you need. It will hold a whopping 6 cups of things you prepare as you work.


The chopper comes with really nice rubber ring grips on the bottom. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they hold the chopper in place as you work. It doesn't slide around at all. It is also easy to wash. The blades and bowl are top rack dishwasher safe, although they do recommend you hand wash it in the included manual, to prolong the life of the product. The whole things is made from a sturdy food-safe plastic and stainless steel.

I really like this a lot. I will keep using my single one as well. Both will make things super easy here at home and on camping trips. Perfect for mixing all kinds of things from dips, pudding, sauces, chopping ingredients for homemade salsa and more! I highly recommend it to you.

You can purchase the Brieftons Food Chopper, Blender, Slicer & Grater HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment