Sunday, July 17, 2016

Keeping My Hair Neatly Brushed With Arabella Is A Joy

When you have 3 feet of hair, the kind of things you use with your hair are important. Brushes are no exception, and I'll be honest, I am REALLY picky about the kind I use. So many brushes just don't work well for me, like the ones with the little metal bristles that have the little balls on the end. Eegads, those are hard on my hair!


So when I got a hair brush from Arabella Brushes, I was a little leery. I got their 100% Natural Boar Bristle Hair Styling Brush. The biggest plus right away for me were the natural boar bristles. I have always loved using brushes with natural bristles. They help spread the oils through your hair evenly, which is really important with long hair since the ends have far less oil than the roots. It helps keep the tips of my hair healthier.


The next plus was the wooden handle. It just feels good in my hand and is not heavy to hold. It has a comfortable shape that I can hang on to for a long time without even my hands with arthritis, getting tired.


I also noticed the cushy base where the bristles are attached. There is some give to it, which helps you from applying too much pressure to your scalp and damaging the skin. Another good plus in my book.


Of course for me, using it on my hair was the big and final test. I can say that I was really pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. The brush glides easily through my hair and I found that even after getting a few tangles from sleeping, it handled those fairly well. It didn't seem to pull out many hairs either. The boar bristles are gentle on my hair and scalp and with the size of the brush I can get my hair brushed in no time.


Like I said, I am really picky on what kind of brushes I use, and this one will be a keeper for sure. In fact I like it so much I plan on getting two more. With a 100% lifetime money back guarantee, you can't go wrong!

You can purchase the Arabella Brushes 100% Natural Boar Bristle Hair Styling Brush HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment