Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Best new Craft Tool I Have ~ Huion Light Pad

Crafting is something I have been adamant about for years. I'm what you call a dabbler, meaning I will try all kinds of new crafts. But the kinds of crafts I come back to the most involve paper, all kinds of paper! But let's face it, when you are into crafts, you can accumulate a lot of stuff, all kinds of "things" to help you with the crafts you work in.


That's why I love this new product, because it is a HUGE space saver for me. It's the Huion 17.7" (Diagonal Length) 5mm Ultra Thin LED Drawing Light Pad! This is the best light box I have owned and it works beautifully.


The first thing I noticed about the light box is how nice it is in size. I can work with slightly larger project without having to move the paper a lot and re-positioning things. The next thing is how wonderfully bright the LED light is. There are multiple levels to set it at depending on what you are working on. If you hold your finger on the button the light slowly gets brighter. So hold your finger on a short while and the light is not as bright. Longer, brighter. Tap it once, the light goes to the brightest level. Tap it again and it goes off. Super easy to operate and get the level you want!


The next thing I love is how thin it is. It's only 5mm thick, that's 1/8" thick. It's a major space savor. LOVE that! It also can be connected to your computer or your smart phone with the micro USB cable included. I have attached mine to an adapter for my electrical outlet and I take it around the house to whatever project I am working on. So handy!


I love that it has LED lights, which means it will last for years and years. Plus it will not cost a lot to operate like a standard bulb light box does. Also it does not get hot. Old bulb light boxes would get hot, sometimes very hot.

From the day I got this in the mail I have used it. It has been really nice to have and so much fun! I highly recommend it to you.

You can purchase the Huion 17.7" (Diagonal Length) 5mm Ultra Thin LED Drawing Light Pad HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment