Monday, June 13, 2016

Sitting At My Desk Is A Lot More Comfortable Now!

One of the least fun things about working from home on the computer is sitting, and sitting a lot! It gets really hard on your back and your bum. No fun!


The best things I have found to help with this, aside from working standing up which is not always feasible, is a good seat cushion! ChiroDoc USA has the Breathable and Ergonomic Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion that has been very helpful for me.

The first thing I noticed using the cushion after realizing how comfortable and cushy it is to sit on, was that it made me sit straighter and have better posture while sitting. I was surprised at how much it encouraged my back to be more aligned and less hunched over.



The shape and design of the cushion is nice. It fits my bum just right, and it works for my husband too. We both enjoy using it. When you are sitting, it the inner foam shapes to your specific shape. When you get up, it goes back to it's original shape ready for the next person to sit down. It's a great memory foam and feels good when you sit on it, even for a long time. The cover of the cushion is removable, so you can wash it if needed. The memory foam has a special dust mite resistant cover over it that seals off dust mites from breeding and releasing fecal matter that can flare up allergic reactions. This is the first time I have seen a seat cushion have this in the design and I like it a lot!


After using the cushion for a while, I can say that it helps a lot. My lower back aches a lot less and I can sit for long periods of time without feeling uncomfortable. This is a great seat cushion!

You can purchase the ChiroDoc USA Breathable and Ergonomic Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment