Monday, May 16, 2016

The #MAXAM 2 in 1 Knife Sharpener Is Very Handy

One thing that is not safe around your house and mine is dull knives and scissors. Sharpening them, especially scissors, is not something I think about often enough and should. Another thing is some of my small garden equipment. I know I don't sharpen them enough.


Well a handy, small sharpener is just what I have been trying out. The MAXAM 2 in 1 Knife Sharpener is a small sharpener that is very portable and easy to use.


There are two section to sharpen with. One is for knives and the other is for scissors. They are clearly marked so you know which one is which and the way the piece is made, you can't go wrong in knowing which direction you pull the knife or scissors through.


I will be completely honest with you that this sharpener is a little awkward learning to use. I have tried a lot of sharpeners over the years and this is the first one I have used that has you hold the blade up on a flat surface and you pull the sharpener over the blade. It seems a little backwards, but it does work well and things do get sharpened. Where I found doing this the easiest was with my small garden shears.

This is the kind of tool I plan on keeping in our camping and travel supplies. It is light weight, takes up little room and would be handy to have while out and about. It's a nice small sharpener.

You can purchase the MAXAM 2 in 1 Knife Sharpener HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment