Friday, April 15, 2016

My Nighttime Secret ~ Royal Rose

As you get older, one of the things you have to deal with more and more is dry skin. It's an unfortunate part of getting older. It's unavoidable....

but fixable!


Valentia has this fabulous serum I am just loving! It is Royal Rose Hydrating Serum. I love this stuff! The label say it is a "Lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin." And that is just what it is.


The serum comes in a small bottle with a pump and has a lovely rose scent to it. It only takes a small amount for you whole face. It is light and refreshing. Right from the fragrance there is a calming affect for me, but while I am applying it to my face it feel so nice. It is a creamy feeling and you can sense the moisture in the serum. I have been using it every night for several weeks now after cleansing my face before bed. Normally I would follow with my regular moisturizer, but with this serum I don't feel like I have to. I do anyway, but I don't feel like I have to. My skin is soft and refreshed. It feels smooth and by morning, my face does not feel like it would after sleeping all night normally. It feels good!


I have noticed small changes in my skin, not huge, but enough that I am liking how this serum is helping my face. My skin feels hydrated and ready to go. I may even start using it in the morning too. One thing I have seen is that my makeup goes on my skin a lot better. It lies smoother and I don't have to use as much. That's a good thing for sure!

I love this product and highly recommend it to you! Oh and it is safe for people who have sensitive skin.

You can purchase Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment