Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Seriously Beautiful Watch That Keeps Excellent Time

I love a piece of jewelry that not only looks good but also serves another purpose. A watch falls into that category and I have one now I love!


From the moment I got this watch from Woodie Specs in the mail I was impressed. The pictures were enough for me to like it, but in person it is so much better!


It arrives in a white gift box that makes it easy to wrap and give to someone. Inside the gift box is a wooden box that is fabulous! It is great for storing the watch in and also would be nice for use with other things too! The lid has the Woodie Specs logo impressed on it. Seriously, the box is impressive!


The watch itself is fantastic. I love the way it looks with the two tones of wood, the lighter color being the Maple and the darker the Red Sandalwood. I have been wearing the watch on and off for several weeks now and have to say I love it. It is a little too large for me, but I am going to go to a jeweler and have them remove a some links. I have a large wrist, but it was still too big for me, so you need to keep that in mind when ordering. It is made large, even for some men!



The clasp is easy to operate and I like that you don't see anything except the wood when it is on your wrist. I have noticed a few times that the clasp has come undone when I have bumped it, but I think that is because the band is too big. Once I get the links taken out, it should be fine!


The beauty of this watch is something. I catch myself just looking at it a lot. It really is very attractive and many people have commented on it wondering where I got it and who made it. I think women could pull this off too if they don't mind a larger sized watch and those are in fashion now. As big as the watch is, you would think it would be heavy and bulky feeling on your wrist, but it is not. It is quite light weight and comfortable to wear.


The watch also keeps good time. I have been checking it to make sure and it has stayed consistent. That's always a good thing with a watch.

This is a serious time piece and I can recommend this to you with no reservation.

You can purchase the Woodie Specs Maple And Red Sandalwood Watch HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment