Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Versatile Piece For Entertaining

Entertaining in our home is one of the things I really love to do. It's not because I am a fantastic cook, although I'm pretty good, it's not that our home is amazing and I want to show it off (it is comfortable, clean, and casual though). We love to have people in our home, well simply be cause we love people! So having small things that make it easier and more enjoyable for me and my guests is a very good thing.


That's why this small 3 Tier Fruits Cakes Desserts Plate Stand from Petforu is something I am glad to have. It may seem like something you would not use that much, but after you have it for a while, you realize how much you can use it.


The size is nice for smaller things you might want to serve. It stands about 11" high and at the base is about 10" in diameter. It arrives to you unassembled in a flat box. I like this, because when I am done with it, I can unassemble it and store it in the box, taking up much less space. It is really easy to assemble the stand and almost everything you need is included, including small soft washers to protect the metal rubbing against metal. All you need to put it together or take it apart is one Phillips screwdriver.


Each of the trays graduates in size and allows people to see clearly what is on each tier and get to the things easily. The gold color of the stand makes everything you place on it looks just a little more elegant. The stand is light weight, so I would not put anything very heavy on it.

What I really like is all the ways I can use this. I can have it for buffets, place it on the table with small appetizers while everyone is waiting for the meal, use it as a centerpiece with flowers or seasonal decorations on it, fill it with candy for an open house, take it unassembled to a carry-in and put it together there filling it with special pastries or candy. The ideas for using it are only limited by my brain!


Other things I thought of were for around the house from using it in my craft room to store supplies on that I want to get to quickly, or in the bathroom with makeup on it. I could even use it on my dresser for jewelry. It's a pretty versatile little stand! I have a feeling I will be using it a lot. I also think it would make a nice hostess gift or wedding gift.

You can purchase the Petforu 3 Tier Fruits Cakes Desserts Plate Stand HERE! It's available in gold, like mine, silver with gold accent and in two-tier sizes as well.

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment