Sunday, March 13, 2016

A Lovely Lavender Earthy Fragrance That Softens And Smooths My Skin

One thing that you are guaranteed to find in my home is essential oils. We use them for all kinds of things, medicinal, beauty, cleaning, and health. There are so many uses, so when I got the chance to try out this oil from a new company, I jumped at it.


Ancient Greek Remedy Oil has introduced a 100% Organic Blend of Olive, Lavender, Almond & GrapeSeed Oil. This oil is made from a cold pressed unrefined olive oil, lavender oil, almond oil, and grape seed oil, all of which are organic, hypoallergenic, leaves no oil residue, does not contain animal fats, man-made chemicals, dyes or color additives, is not tested on animals, is animal friendly, vegan, pesticide and GMO free. I don't think you could ask for a more natural product. When I read all of that, I was impressed.

The oil comes in a large amber glass bottle to protect it from the sunlight. It has a spray pump already included and ready to go, with a small plastic cap to cover it. The bottle contains 4 oz of the oil, which is a very generous amount for the price it costs. I think it is really reasonable.


The fragrance is very lovely! It has the wonderful lavender as the primary fragrance and behind that is a slightly earthy sweet smell of the almond and olive. It is not heavy or over powering, but relaxing and simply wonderful. The bottle squirts out just a small amount of the oil at a time, so you are not going to get covered with so much you don't know what to do with it. A small amount of this oil goes a long way.

I was very impressed with how well the oil absorbed in my skin. I thought for sure that my hands would be oily after rubbing in the oil on my arms and legs, but they were not. They just felt smooth and soft. My skin felt very nice and I have enjoyed using it almost every day. I have had some very nice compliments on my "perfume" and I have enjoyed letting people know about my secret.


One thing I did like doing was spritzing a little in my hands and then fingering the oil through my hair. I only used just a small amount, but it made my hair shine like crazy and feel fantastic. But where I have seen the biggest difference is in my cuticles. I have rubbed it into my cuticles after I apply it on my skin, and I have seen them soften and become more manageable. I like that.

This oil is wonderful and it will help a large number of skin conditions. Olive oil has been used for centuries as a beauty and health. I can see why! I can highly recommend this to you, especially if you love a slightly earthy fragrance.

You can purchase a bottle of Ancient Greek Remedy Oil 100% Organic Blend of Olive, Lavender, Almond & GrapeSeed Oil HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment