Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Best Grooming Tool We Have Ever Tried

One thing I really love are my two dogs! These two guys captured my heart right from the get-go and have not let go! Taking care of them is important to me and sometimes it can be tough, especially with my Newfie. His hair is hard to tame and control since he has so much of it.


I am so thankful that I was able to try out the HandOn Gloves. What a difference it has made. He loves the attention and I love how the gloves help his coat!

The gloves are super neat. They fit easily on your hands and come in multiple sizes, so they will work for anyone. They slip on your hands and have a Velcro strap to hold them securely in place. On the palm are the neatest raised bits that work on massaging your pet's skin and de-shedding them. It's fantastic for bathing and grooming both and you can use them wet or dry. Bath time has never been easier!

Please watch this video and you can see how amazing these things are!


What we really love is that the hair does not stick to the gloves. We just have to flick our wrist a little and it falls off. Not having to trying to pull or pluck it out makes the whole process go much faster and easier. You can quickly get rid of the hair that came off and get back to grooming. It takes so much less time and our Bender is much more patient with us grooming him now. He would tolerate only so much before and get antsy. Now he enjoys it and when we put the gloves on he gets excited. It feels good to him. It's like a massage, and he loves the attention!


One thing we noticed with Bender and our little Scruffy, is that their coats were looking so much nicer after using the gloves a few times. The gloves help distribute the natural oils on their skin and hair and they feel better and look healthier. Plus bathing them both just got so much easier. The gloves really get down to their skin and clean all the nooks and crannies well! I love them!


These are the best grooming tool we have ever tried and both my husband and I love them! I can highly recommend them to you!


This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment