Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Beautiful Vanity Tray That Can be Used In So Many Ways

One thing I really love is having things in my life organized. Knowing that things are in their place and I can find them when I want them is a big deal for me. So I love things like this product I just got to try out!


The Vanity Tray Organizer By Marishi has helped us get one of the drawers in our bathroom under control and I love it!


The tray is made from a high quality 5mm thick acrylic material that is really nice. It looks like glass, but it is safe to use around kids. There are three pieces included, a large tray, small square tray and small rectangular tray that is made to fix snugly in the larger tray. You can use all three trays together, with the two smaller inside the larger, or you can separate them to organize drawers or vanities that way. We have been using all three together in one.


This tray has been working really well for us, but it is very versatile and can be used in lots of ways. It would look really nice in a vanity to organize your most used jewelry, or to organize your makeup. I can see it being used on a man's dresser to hold his keys, watch and wallet, keeping everything all in one place and smartly organized and neat. I can also see this being used in a desk drawer to keep some of your office supplies neatly in place and right where you need them. It's a really nice set and there are tons of ways it can be used, only limited by your imagination.


One extra nice things is that it comes with tiny little rubber feet to place on the bottom of the large tray. It will protect the bottom of the tray from getting scuffed up and it will protect the surface of your furniture from getting scuffed as well.

This is a really nice Vanity tray organizer and I think it would make a great gift for pretty much everyone in your life!

You can purchase your own Vanity Tray Organizer By Marishi HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment