Thursday, August 20, 2015

How Comfortable Is Your Bum When You Sit For A Long Time?

As someone who works from home and primarily on the computer, I can honestly tell you that there are times that my, ummmm, behind gets kinda sore from sitting in the office chair so much. Seriously, it's no fun. I even get some pretty bad pains in my back too. But I can't not sit in the office chair. Kinda hard to work on the computer when I am not sitting in front of it. LOL!


That's why when I got the chance to try out the CushionCare Memory Foam Seat Cushion I was excited. I had high hopes and expectations for this thing.

My hopes and expectations were met!! The seat cushion is wonderful.


The cushion is made of a wonderful memory foam that does not collapse after prolonged use. When I get up, the cushion puffs back up to it's original size again. The whole time I am sitting on it my bum feels so much better and I have noticed that my back feels some better too. The best way I can describe it is that the cushion helps you sit in the right position on your chair. I've noticed I don't slouch as much, my back is straighter, which helps relieve the pains.


The microfiber cover on the cushion is super soft. It feels wonderful when you touch it. It also comes off so you can throw it in the washer when needed. The cushion even comes with a second cover in blue so you can change the cover as needed for washing and still be able to use the cushion without getting the foam dirty. I will tell you though, the cushion is not easy to get out and back in the covers. But I look at it this way, it's good exercise to do it! LOL!!


The cushion comes with an extra little bonus, a handle. This is great for when you travel or go to sporting events. You can have your cushion along making the whole trip or event much more comfortable!


This is a great cushion for anyone who has to sit for long periods of time or for anyone who has chronic back pain that is caused by sciatica, a herniated disc, injury, tailbone surgery, joint problems or any other back problems. Both my husband and I like it a lot!

You can purchase your own CushionCare Memory Foam Seat Cushion HERE!

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment