Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Art of Jewelry ~ Beautiful Designs For You and Me



I don't think there is a woman in the world who does not like jewelry, even if she only likes it just a little bit. There really is something very special about having one or two (or more) special pieces to wear and that mean something to you.

But one of the hardest parts of finding beautiful jewelry is, well finding it. Oh there are pieces in all kinds of stores and shops, but finding what is just what you want in a specific style and with the stones and settings you want, that's harder.


Anjolee is a site that goes above an beyond helping you find that just right piece for any special occasion, or for just because! it's a site that I can highly recommend to you as well. Their bridal sets are amazing!


When Anjolee contacted me to review their website and their jewelry I was thrilled to do so and for several reasons, the obvious was I would get a beautiful piece of jewelry! But the chance to experience what they offer on their site was wonderful.


Each and every piece of jewelry they have can be custom made to your specifications and desires. You can choose the metal used, silver, white gold, yellow gold, or platinum. Each stone can be chosen for the carat, clarity and the color of diamond and if you would prefer another kind of stone that option is available as well. They offer Amethyst, Citrine, Garnet, Peridot, Ruby, Sapphire, Tanzanite, or Topaz. I love that you can even have a combination of stones placed in the setting you choose. You are also able to specify not only the size of rings (which they help you figure) but also the length of necklace or bracelet, making sure it will fit that special person you are buying it for.


I enjoyed searching their site to see all the beautiful pieces and styles. They offer traditional settings and more modern ones as well, including red carpet designs. You can look at the design you like in white gold (which would be the same as silver and platinum) and in yellow gold, so you have a clear idea of what the final piece will look like. They have a very neat viewing option where you can see the jewelry in 360°. It gives you a wonderful perspective of the whole piece.


When I placed my order I chose to have Garnet stones in my ring. Garnet was something that was very special to my Grandmother and I wanted to have a ring that reminded me of her every time I looked at it. Picking out what I wanted and then choosing the size was easy. Anjolee contacted me to make sure the order was exactly what I wanted and then followed up with me by sending me a note when it was shipped and the tracking number. They also confirmed with me that the ring was received and wanted to make sure I was happy with it. it was fantastic service from start to finish!


The ring came double packed (in a padded envelope inside a box) for safety and in a lovely white gift box that I could use to give the jewelry as a special gift to someone (which I may still do). Inside that white box was even more protection of tissue and thin foam to keep the beautiful wooden box protected. It was a lovely experience opening the whole package and then to see my ring revealed sitting in a white leatherette interior. It was wonderful.


The quality of the ring was evident from the first and I have really enjoyed wearing it and receiving compliments on it. 

Anjolee offers exceptional jewelry with a special service for their customers and will walk you through each step. They are especially known for their amazing Bridal Sets! You can order online or call them on the phone to help you through the order process or if you have questions. This is one company I will look forward to ordering from again!

Connect with Anjolee on their Bridal Sets website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment