Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lisa Shares About Her First Digital Cooking Thermometer And Loving It


Review by Lisa

Lois asked me if I wanted to do this review and I said yes. My husband is really glad we have this now. This was the first digital cooking thermometer I have ever used and I love it. At the simple push of a button I can instantly read the Chef-Remi Digital Cooking Thermometer. It helps me to prepare perfectly cooked meals without the having to slice food open or leave huge knife puncture marks in the food to check and see if it is done. It features an extensive temperature range in both Celcius and Farenheit, going from -58ºF to 572ºF or -50ºC to 300ºC. It has a really long probe that helps keep my hands from being burned while I check the food.


I really like the easy to read LCD display. It is easy to see without getting close to it. It also has an auto shut off to save on your battery life, which helps save money. The digital thermometer takes an LR44 battery which is included with your purchase. It also comes with a storage case that is able to hang or be stored in a drawer and this makes it convenient for my kitchen or BBQ area. I can cook my food perfectly each and every time without the worry of overcooking or undercooking, which could be a real health hazard.


It has a lot of great uses! You can use it when testing the temperature of meats, casseroles, re-heated foods, breads, cakes, deep frying foods and candy. Anyone can use this digital thermometer with ease since it is so easy to operate. You don't have to have a Chef Remi Food Thermometer to be a great cook, however many celebrity chefs and several food writers have testified that this thermometer will make you a better cook and make cooking easier! I'd say that's a very good thing! It also has a 100% Money-Back Lifetime Guarantee, and right now you can get it at a great price on Amazon through the link below.

If you need a cooking thermometer I would recommend this one!

You can purchase your own Chef Remi Digital Cooking Thermometer HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment