Saturday, June 6, 2015

Beabies Makes Teething A Little Easier For Everyone


I love babies. There is something just so precious and special about them, and to be completely honest, I miss having one around all the time. And I will admit waiting for grand babies is getting old. I'm ready!

In the meantime I do enjoy the time I get to spend with friends and their little ones. It is such a joy to watch them go from tiny, helpless infants to crazy bundles of energy toddlers. I love it!

One stage though I do not miss is teething. Ooooh that can be tough! Between the constant chewing, pain and drooling, it can be a tough time for both baby and parent. So finding something that can help everyone through this rough stage is a very good thing!


Beabies has some fantastic products that help, one of which is the Silicone Teething Pendant. This is such a smart idea. Mom can wear a lovely pendant that will go with a large number of outfits (turquoise and black go with a lot of things) and baby has something to teeth on readily available all the time. I vividly remember my boys trying to chew on my necklaces, so having something like this is smart. 

The silicone is 100% food grade, FDA approved and BPA free! There are no harmful chemicals in it and it is safe to wash by hand or toss on the top rack of the dishwasher. What I really love is that you can put it in the freezer and get it wonderfully cold. The cold and the chewing will really help your little one through their teething process.


After seeing the necklace in use, I am convinced that they are a fantastic idea and would recommend them as a great baby shower gift or special gift for any mom who has a little one teething.


We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment