Saturday, April 25, 2015

Great Shower Head and Hose At A Great Price



I love having a hand held shower head. It comes in hand so often. I also like having one that I can install by myself!

Epica's Hand Held Shower Head is perfect for this. When I got it I was surprised at how easy it was going to be to install. Me and plumbing have never really gotten along. But the instructions with the kit were simple, easy to understand and follow.


Installing the shower head should not take anyone more than 10 minutes. In fact, it should probably take less. It is so simple to remove the old shower head and have the new one up. And no leaks for us! Nice!!


I love the long hose that comes with it. It is much longer than other ones we have had in the past. It's 80" and is made so it does not kink up. So far it never has! I also like that the shower head itself is light weight. We had one once that seemed so heavy and when using it to wash the dog my arms got tired. This one with the hose is much lighter and will be so much nicer to use for dog washing!


The shower head has 3 settings, which make it nice to do different things. All of them have plenty of pressure and the forceful one is perfect for getting our dog's hair rinsed well and really cleaning off things that are dirty that you might wash in your tub (Spring Cleaning!!).

This is a great shower head and hose for an awesome price. Very reasonable and super easy to use!


We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

1 comment:

  1. i have a link " the full resource of Handheld Shower Head" you are welcome to visit this site.

    ReplyDelete